May 20, 2013

too night, tonight

at night i have nothing to do..
woo hooo!!
hey guys pheeww, well im still in progress make a new song
but i have no idea for the title..
pasti pada bingung ya kenapa belakangan ini gue sering posting pake bahasa inggris?
hehe gpp sekalian latihan kan siapa tau ada artis luar negri baca blog gue. #ngarep
well, let me show you my new lyric..

One day if you hear this song
I hope you know, I hope you feel
the feeling that I had
i'm not tough enough to tell you

the first time I met you
when I was in high school
those moment that i felt
i wish you know
i want you so..

the way you smile
the way you talk
I love the way you laugh
in my mind (thought)

well, I know i'm stupid
I didn't tell you
the feeling that I have
for you.

I will tell you guys if my song are done..
well, see you next post (titik dua dan bintang)

No comments:

Post a Comment