Mar 2, 2012

3 WORDS.


I miss you.

It sucks missing someone. Especially when you miss more than one person at the same time. There’s always that memory that plays back in your head, the little moments you had with them. That song on iTunes that shared all the memories and you end up crying in tears.
The dejavu shit you go through but with the people you didn’t expect to be around with. You might not get my examples, but I’m just trying to say it truly sucks. I hate it even more when it’s time to finally reunite and meet up somewhere and it turns out to be awkward because both of you are afraid to admit the fact that you’ve missed each other all along.

That’s where I’m scared. I feel like you’ve forgotten me already, am I even here to you now? At all?

I miss my friends, my family, and the old times. I miss you more, though. Not much point smiling now a days when none of the people that I love are around anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment